If you have recently taken my Agile In A Day course you may be interested to read and learn more about some of the concepts we covered.
We must continually learn if we are to adapt and improve. There are huge amounts of information available online. Perhaps to much in some cases as the sheer volume can be a little overwhelming.
To help you find you way, here are some useful sources for you to take you on the next step of your agile journey.
- Agile Manifesto – The values and principles behind Agile.
- Scrum.org – The home of Scrum, run by Scrum co-creator Ken Schwaber.
- ScrumGuides.org – The single source of truth about Scrum. A small, free description of Scrum created and maintained by Ken & Jeff, Scrum’s co-creators.
- A selection of my favourite Scrum books
- More of my writing on Scrum and Agility
- Lean Kanban – David J Andersons (Kanban creator) organisation.
- Coming soon: My favourite Kanban books
- Coming soon: More of my writing on Kanban
The Kanban Master is Simon Kneafsey. Simon is an Accredited Kanban Trainer with the Lean Kanban University, the home of Kanban.
Simon offers Accredited Kanban training courses globally and works with clients to introduce Kanban to their organisations.
My Favourite Kanban Books2nd September 2016
Agile In A Day – Further Reading2nd September 2016
Agile in the mainstream2nd September 2016
Share this Post